Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The life of my stuffed animals


I like to sleep with my " babies " (that is the way my mom call them). The white rabbit is from my sister Gabrielle, the monkey is from my dad and I choose myself the little cat in the middle last year at the Shriner Hospital. 



They sleep like that  curled around my neck every single night. I have more babies, but these ones are my favorite. Carver thought they were neck warmer...! He is kind of funny...!  No Carver, they are here to please me, make me more comfortable and reassure me. He wonder if I really know that  ....! 



But I do love them very much,  as you can tell, and my mom is right when she creates a loving atmosphere around me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment