Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My family


I love my family. I am living at home in Sandpoint Idaho with my mom and sister Gabrielle. My dad lives in the San Francisco area. He just came for a week to visit and stay with us, I was very happy to see him. My dad  is a private counselor for family and young adult. He has study acting at the University of Santa Cruz and keep on pursuing his dream on the side of his work. My mom is a fine art artist who has study art at Ecole des Beaux in France. She create beautiful scenes where birds and nature meet each others in a fantastical imagery. I love art , it creates a wonderful visual interest to me. I am lucky enough to have paintings all others my room and the house to contemplate all day long. I am also interested at looking at art in books. My sister Gabrielle will turn fifteen in January. She is attending the high School of Sandpoint after having accomplished eight years in a Waldorf School. She love  to dance, she study drumming this year, she makes drawing with Sharpie pens and  she loves to meet with her friends. Next time I will show you my dog, he is the sweetest of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment