Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A cold and sunny day



It is winter here in Idaho, but the sun is shinning today. So my mom bundle me up and we went for a long walk. The cold was feeling good on my face, because I didn't cry but show enjoyment of our escape. Chico our dog was with us, walking along and I was able to watch him from my well sited place. My mom took these pictures just before going, you see me happy and smiling, but in the next picture you can see me experiencing one of my breath holding. Not to good, it makes my head go back, my jaws get all tenses, I stop breathing, holding my inhalation breath, make some sounds, than 1 minute later get back to normal when I exhale. Not fun, because it happen non stop, every two or three breaths. It will stop eventually, it actually stopped on the walk, but this is very tiring to me, even if I am used to it. I think it use a lot of my energy, and it is hard to concentrate when I am like that. I wish that we can found something to stop this mechanical process in the near future, stereotype well know with the Rett girls ....

No comments:

Post a Comment