Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Monday, November 14, 2011

My caregivers



I have three caregivers right now, Cindy, Janeen and Jennifer. They are so good to me. They come to my house after school for three hours to take care of my needs and Jennifer keeps me longer sometime during a week-end. . They play with me, read to me, take me out for a walk or a visit to the library...they are so much help to my family. Thank you caregivers, you are the best.
My mom had a hard time asking for help at the beginning ( when I was three), but now she know that she can't do it all by herself, and that i need a court of lady's around me at all time.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh......it is a pleasure to spend time with Alexandra! And, with her lovely family :) See you later today :) Cindy <3

    ReplyDelete