Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The book of experiences



Alexandra's book of experiences is made with a folder, sheet protectors and brochure paper on which I paste and copy pictures that I have on file in my computer. I have mentioned before that the book is made for her to keep her memories, and be able to share with others, like family, caregivers, friends.....I write a short story about the day, in the first person.
 It is not clear to me if she recognize herself and anything about the book...? But she is fine for us to read it to her. I would like to see herself  taking conscious of herself, her image,  creating memories of  places people and time .


No comments:

Post a Comment