Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Friday, April 13, 2012

Raggy the old doll


 My mom kept my sister Gabrielle, toys..... Raggy is one of them. I have never shown to much interest in toys. They kind of frustrating to me, I do not understand them well, maybe not at all. I got use to the ones I sleep with, but I think that I do not relate to them because I do not relate to my hands! Do that make sense? 
My hands do not really exist to my knowledge,  so how to relate to toys when you can't touch them to experience what they are. Toys are to be touch and play with and right now it is not possible for me because I probably do not know I have hands!
 My mom is planning on doing a little experience with me, she is going to try to make me pay attention to my hands.....so we will see .

No comments:

Post a Comment