Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My little dog Chico




This is my little dog Chico. He is a handful little beast, who loves to play tricks. Every morning he seats next to my bed and asks to come up. Then he climbs into my bed, next to my head to say  hello and smells my cushion. I like it, he puts his head really close to me and I can feel him.....isn't he cute? He loves children, he is a kid himself. When I come back from school, he is always there, greeting me and my caregiver, bringing his ball, and asking to play. He loves giving a loud bark for one of us to thrown his ball...silly dog. He is a mix of Dachshund and Chihuahua, he will be five years old in February. The picture was taken early morning 6:15 am, before I get ready for school....

No comments:

Post a Comment