Please excuse all spelling and grammatical mistakes, my mom first language is French, but she loves to express herself in English.....

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My sister, her friend and I


My sister Gabrielle is on the left of the picture, I am the middle one and Ruby her best friend, is on the right. 
Gabrielle was coming back from a trip to California to visit our dad, I came with Ruby to surprise her at the airport. My sister is going to be fifteen in January and I will  be twelve in December...so soon!. Gabrielle has always been compassionate, loving and very patient with me, but we are  so different that we both behave like an only child. We do not interact that much together, it will maybe takes a life time to discover each other. The only time I protest to watch a movie is when Gabrielle choose one....I just can't stand it , the TV is kind of mine. ( I need to have some control over her somewhere..!)

No comments:

Post a Comment